There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Career Opportunities at The Music Store
Having the opportunity to serve the music community is awesome. The instruments we help musicians select will be with them for their life and most of the time gifted to children and grandchildren. That's an impact we take very seriously and consequently makes us choosy on who we offer a career opportunity to.
If you know you have what it takes to create a multigenerational impact, then please fill out this first job interview...and keep in mind, this IS your first job interview so treat it as such.
Before you begin, I'm going to let you in on something. We hire and fire based on our Core Values. These Values drive us as individuals, they set us apart and are what we base our decisions, our vision and our goals from. At The Music Store we identify with these Core Values and use them as our basis for everyday living and business practices. Look them over and be certain they fit you. If they do not, I'll be honest, you will not be happy here so don't apply. On the other hand, if you think you explemplify these traits, feel aligned with these Values and think you can offer something every day at this level then by all means apply.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Core Values of The Music Store
1. Deliver more than you promise.
- Going the extra mile for everyone is essential to good service and feeling good about what you do.
2. Build and nurture long term lasting relationships.
- By seeking to know everyone at a deeper level you develop compassion for and a desire to serve them.
3. Know what's important and keep it a priority.
- After coming up with a great idea, make it a habit.
4. Continually evaluate tasks to ensure self and customer satisfaction.
- There will always be lots to do and room to improve upon how to do it.
5. Continually redefine the rules by embracing change.
- Part of a growing company is that things will always change.
6. Seek Continual personal progress and invest in it.
- The most valuable system we have is your brain, make it a better system.
7. Be Honest.
- Nothing is worth losing your integrity over.
8. Be Humble.
- If humility is the state of your heart then you are open to service, growth and learning.
9. Appreciate life and those in it with you
- We are here because people enjoy making music! How cool is that?!
10. Create a customer experience.
- A fun, personal, perhaps slightly entertaining shopping experience is to be expected.
Think you're up for all of this? If so, click here to start your Job Interview.