Having the opportunity to serve the music community is awesome. The instruments we help musicians select will be with them for their life and, most of the time, gifted to children and grandchildren. That's an impact we take very seriously and consequently makes us choosy on who we offer a career opportunity to.
If you know you have what it takes to create a multi-generational impact, then please fill out this first job interview...and keep in mind, this IS your first job interview so treat it as such.
Before you begin, I'm going to let you in on something. We hire and fire based on our Core Values. These Values drive us as individuals, they set us apart and are what we base our decisions, our vision and our goals from. At The Music Store we identify with these Core Values and use them as our basis for everyday living and business practices. Look them over and be certain they fit you. If they do not, I'll be honest, you will not be happy here so don't apply. On the other hand, if you think you exemplify these traits, feel aligned with these Values and think you can offer something every day at this level then by all means apply.
We're looking forward to getting to know you!
Core Values of The Music Store
1. Deliver more than you promise
- Going the extra mile for everyone is essential to good service and feeling good about what you do.
2. Be honest & humble
- Maintain your integrity. Humility opens you to service, growth and learning.
3. Lasting Relationships
- Nurture relationships to develop compassion and a desire to serve.
- Know what’s important and keep it a priority.
- Constantly improve to ensure self and customer satisfaction.
6. Change the Rules
- Just because it’s always been done a certain way doesn’t make it right.
7. Personal Progress
- Seek after things of good report.
Think you're up for all of this? If so, click here to apply.